Thursday, September 9, 2010

Last call...

This is the last time I update the ether with the progress of my guided tour until my next birthday.  This place I love so much has served it's purpose. You cannot serve two masters or two blogs. Actually,  in my case, it's
three, thanks to these lovely ladies..  I grieve, but I have to confess that I wouldn't even care except that  I just ordered business cards for A Guided Tour so that I could feel more official when I asked if I could take photos.  I'm going to get another set for Cooked Heads. It could be that I'm reading Jane Austen right now, and what is a business card if not a calling card for someone with an official purpose.

Until February...   to deep love, to perpetual bliss, and to "drinking stars"

2 comments:

  1. nooo...why so long? i like this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Focus. I started it to get me to go DO things so I would stop sitting on the sofa, spreading, and I've known for a while that given my motive ( lose weight, focus on what is vs. what i sit on my rear and wish for ) I'd need to concentrate on one or the other. Not to worry, (because I know you're all frantic about this tragedy!! )I'm just going to put all the things I would have put here in the other blog.

    ReplyDelete